Visual Content Creator*
- Work experience
- Graphics, Design
- Marketing, Communication, PR
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Visual Content Creator*
- Be responsible for the conception, preparation and production of graphic and audio-visual content as part of the external communications team
- Evaluate and drive innovative ideas to develop visual content and set designs (e.g. infographics, motion graphics, short movies and video clips, designing presentations)
- Help producing a video media database with motion graphics assets, b-roll footage and corporate videos incl. leadership interviews
- Further development of our corporate design and style guide in cooperation with the external communications team
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed university degree (Bachelor / Master) in Webdesign, Visual Communication, Communication Design or a comparable education with several years of professional experience from external corporate communications or advertising agencies focused on pharma- or tech-industry
- Experience with storytelling and production of audio-visual content as well as experience in translating complex topics into easy-to-understand graphics
- A passionate creator of visuals with very good knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects) and other visual design tools
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as attention to detail and time management skills
- A pro-active and driven attitude with excellent language skills in German and English (both spoken and written)
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Margarita Hoffmann will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you