- Work experience
- Marketing, Communication, PR
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Film appealing, emotional, high-quality videos that represent BioNTech on external and internal channels incl. post-production helping the team establish it’s own style and standards
- Work closely with the Design Team to further develop the BioNTech brand and the Corporate Identity and safeguard a consistent use
- Responsible for image movies and interviews with Board members, executives and staff members and setting new standards
- Accompany and capture important moments in surroundings which are not accessible by externals
- Identify new video opportunities across BioNTech’s product and research portfolio as well as innovative ways to develop video content
- Draft video briefings based on key messages, scripts, and storylines for BioNTech videos
- Collaborate with internal and external providers to deliver high-end video content
What you have to offer.
- Studies in media production, film or theatre studies, design or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in video production/photography including camera work, filming and lighting
- A proven track record of developing video content, ideally in agency environment
- Technical understanding in the field of moving imagery (camera, live technology, audio, light, editing systems)
- Experiences in the use of all relevant video software (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud) and proficiency in end-to-end video production
- Creativity, flexibility, and hands-on mentality with a good sense of aesthetics and a target-group-oriented approach
- A team player with strong communication skills who remains calm under pressure
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and showing initiative
- Business fluent in German and English as international travelling and working will be required
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 7644 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you