- BioNTech Careers
- Work experience
- Production, manufacturing
- Quality Management, Quality Assurance
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
- Improving and constantly assessing effectiveness of validation plans, monitoring KPIs across CMOs and ensuring Lessons Learnt exchange
- Defining and implementing the validation strategy across the product life cycle and ensuring adherence to defined standards across CMOs
- Setting up validation risk assessments and controlling of validation protocols to ensure compliance with standards and GMP requirements
- Offering knowledge transfers to technical teams at CMOs, advice in regulatory and BioNTech compliant implementation of validation strategies
- Collaborating with R&D to ensure knowledge transfer and creation for new/modified product validation strategies and adaptation of the same to CMO requirements with GMP compliance
What you have to offer.
- University degree in (Life) Science, Engineering or a medical field
- Practical experience in minimum 3 years in the life science industry (ideally a biotech or pharmaceutical company), working together with Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Strong expertise in validation (among others: process validation) ability to write, read and interpret Manufacturing/engineering specifications
- In-depth knowledge of relevant US & EU regulations, EMA, FDA and other regulatory standards as well as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- High team spirit and excellent collaborating skills
- Critical, analytical, risk-conscious and solution-oriented thinking as well as structured and precise way of working, high detail-orientation and conscientiousness
- Fast perception and high personal commitment within a fast paced environment
- Good process management skills, Lean and Six Sigma qualifications preferred
- Creativity and the ability to develop a flexible approach to changing conditions
- Good communication skills, fluency in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 3449 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you