Transportation & Warehouse Administrator* IHUB
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Transportation & Warehouse Administrator IHUB
- Preparation, Handling and follow-up of transportation processes within BioNTech network with internal and external partners
- Material inbound control, Material Outbound preparation, warehousing processmanagement
- Close alignment with process partners to ensure transports are done according to business requirements
- Support qualification of new all necessary warehousing processes (e.g. cool-chain processes)
- Customer Service - review of internal customer requirements and customer fulfillment
What you have to offer.
- Education in Supply Chain-, Forwarding or Logistics Management with focus on transportation processes
- Understanding of Global Supply Chain Management Processes within Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge of Incoterms, dangerous goods handling, Import-Export regulations, ATLAS
- Process-oriented working style with excellent knowledge of state-of-the art transportation management software (TMS) tools
- Hands-On mentality with broad range of working scope
- Fluent German Skills, good English Skills preferable
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 7263 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you