Test Automation Architect*
- Work experience
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Test Automation Architect*
With your commitment, you will make a significant contribution to the further expansion of our DevOps pipeline and thus support the agile further development of our digitization projects while maintaining consistently high quality and in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Responsibility for, as well as creation and further development of processes, best practices, guidelines, etc. around test automation
- Selection and qualification of test automation tools and, if necessary, extension of the tool functionalities with libraries / addons / plugins in in-house development
- Ensure the required IT infrastructure for the development and execution of test automation as well as its integration into DevOps processes and into SDLM and ALM systems
- Architecture of all phases of test automation; support/consult stakeholders and test automation specialists
- Define interface simulators in collaboration with system engineer(s) and software architect(s) and ensure its development
What you have to offer.
- Degree in Computer Sciences or similar faculties
- Experienced (at least 5 years after graduation) in Test Automation, Software Architecture, Software Development or Software Testing
- Wide knowledge and experience in Test Automation with different tools (e.g. Ranorex, SoapUI) and for different kind of software
- Experiences with agile development in cross-functional teams (e.g. Scrum) as well as development in regulated environments (e.g. pharma, finance, automotive) is very appreciated
- ISTQB certification very desired
- Very good communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent German and English skills, written and orally
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4279 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you