Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech you will create an essential foundation for our preclinical research; this is because you will ensure the provision of preparations. Your duties in detail:
- Collaboration on formulation development, production and characterization of RNA nanoparticles
- Regular supply of formulations for preclinical testing in compliance with deadlines and quality requirements
- Data processing, evaluation and documentation of experiments
- Responsibility for lab instruments and laboratory management
What you have to offer.
- Completed scientific-technical training (e.g. as a CTA, BTA, PTA, chemical lab assistant*), bachelor degree in a natural science discipline (e.g. chemistry, pharmacy, biology, physics) or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of preparations for pharmaceutical application, especially in the areas of 'drug delivery' or 'gene delivery' is desirable
- Ideally, knowledge of physicochemical characterization of nanoparticle preparations (e.g. DLS, DSC, fluorescence spectroscopy, gel electrophoresis)
- Experience in in vitro cell experiments (cell handling, cytotoxicity assays, uptake and transfection studies)
- Conscientious and careful working method, very good English or German skills, routine in dealing with MS Office
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you