Team Leader* "Process Development MS&T)"
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Teamleiter* "Process Development (MS&T)"
- Lead and coordination of a Process Development team in a GMP-environment
- Project specific implementation, scale-up, and optimization of processes to assure a robust GMP production environment
- Subject matter expert (SME) for process technology in internal and external project meetings and co-operation projects
- Support and review development activities and related documentation for CQV, manufacturing, and operating procedures
- Initiation and assessment of change control procedures, deviation management, CAPA, root cause analysis
- Independent development and planning of training activities
- Training of operative personnel supported by the process experts
- Continuous improvement of existing processes for internal coordination with QC and QM departments
What you have to offer.
- Completed university degree in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical or Chemical Engineering or a comparable degree in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy with relevant professional specialization
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in process development under GMP regulations
- Knowledge in aseptic manufacturing
- Initial experience in leading and accountability for a team
- Organizational talent and strong communication and team skills
- Ability to understand, evaluate, and present complex topics
- Very good command of written and spoken German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Subsidy
- Company Bike
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Sarah Kiekbach will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6781 9855-211.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you