Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.In your position as “Systems Engineer LIMS” you will be part of the interdisciplinary BioNTech LIMS Engineering and Development Team. You will be primarily responsible for the design, configuration and validation of LIMS systems all over their life cycle. Your duties in detail:
- Working with in-house clients to develop and translate their business processes into requirements and specifications
- Coordination of LIMS development projects from the content perspective
- Contribution to multiple aspects of the system architecture and the software development lifecycle
- Planning and execution of validation activities
- Preparation of trainings including respective materials for users across multiple systems
- Troubleshooting, deviation handling and execution of change controls
What you have to offer.
- Master's or advanced degree in an interdisciplinary field involving Software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or Life Sciences
- Preferably experience in application lifecycle management, especially with the Labware LIMS
- Participation in LIMS related projects, analyzing processes, conducting risk assessments and managing requirements
- Prior experience working in a GxP regulated environment, documenting deviations, planning CAPAs to mitigate the impact on validated systems and managing change requests
- Experience in the validation of computerized systems following good practice guidelines such as GAMP5
- Understanding on how to design great software architecture and ideally know common design patterns
- Strong communication skills in German and English
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Anna Flister will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you