Systems Engineer* LIMS
- Medicine, Pharmacy, Laboratory
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Systems Engineer* LIMS
Your responsibilities will be in detail:
- Working with in-house clients to develop and translate their business processes into requirements and specifications
- Coordination of LIMS development projects from the content perspective
- Contribution to multiple aspects of the system architecture and the software development lifecycle
- Planning and execution of validation activities
- Preparation of trainings including respective materials for users across multiple systems
- Troubleshooting, deviation handling and execution of change controls
What you have to offer.
- Master's or advanced degree in an interdisciplinary field involving Software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or Life Sciences
- Preferably experience in application lifecycle management, especially with the Labware LIMS
- Participation in LIMS related projects, analyzing processes, conducting risk assessments and managing requirements
- Prior experience working in a GxP regulated environment, documenting deviations, planning CAPAs to mitigate the impact on validated systems and managing change requests
- Experience in the validation of computerized systems following good practice guidelines such as GAMP5
- Understanding on how to design great software architecture and ideally know common design patterns
- Strong communication skills in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Anna-Karina Flister will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday-Friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you