System Engineer* MES
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
- Software Development
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
System Engineer* MES
- Transformation of technical and regulatory requirements into feasibility studies and system design
- Conceptual and detailed system design / development / configuration and documentation for new and existing MES systems and interfaces in cooperation with external partners / suppliers
- Responsibility for the entire application lifecycle management and implementation of change and validation measures in accordance with current laws and regulations
- Participation in the strategic approach and the roadmap for the MES landscape and release planning / rollout of the systems
What you have to offer.
- IT Specialist* or completed scientific studies in biotechnology, computer science, bioinformatics, chemistry, biology, physics or comparable subject
- Experience with MES (Manufacturing execution systems) and interfaces in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience in working under cGMP or GCLP in the fields of life sciences, pharma or medical devices
- Quick perception and communication skills in diverse teams as well as very good English language skills
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Anastasiya Oleshko will be happy to answer them on +49 6131 90848032 (monday-thursday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you