Strategy Assistant* for the Senior Vice President of Scientific Alliances
- Work experience
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Strategy Assistant* for the Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances
Your main responsibilities are:
- Guide decision-making in the context of strategic alliance development by collecting and communicating insights to inform prioritization, risk mitigation, and opportunities
- Facilitate working sessions and prepare workstreams involving cross-functional and alliance stakeholders
- Collect and analyze data to identify industry opportunities and competitive trends, extrapolating implications for BioNTech
- Carry out performance analyses to inform targets and enable partnership management, identifying key risks to support decision-making
- Support strategy reviews for executive management by developing analyses and frameworks during the decision-making process
- Update strategic planning assumptions for changes in targets during operational planning with the partner
What you have to offer.
- Science-based university degree (MSc); PhD/MD/MBA qualification is a plus
- Scientific background and understanding of drug discovery
- Minimum 2 years of industry or management consulting experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and people skills
- Strong analytical toolkit
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4411 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you