Sr Leadership Assistant* Medical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- BioNTech Careers
- Work experience
- Manager First Level
- Office, administration, processing
- Research, development, teaching
- Published: 2022-09-23
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Business Support to Medical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
Your main responsibilities are:
- to ensure the business support to the MSPv department in all operational and administrative matters
- direct line management responsibility for the administrative support staff
- lead in functional responsibility the administrative duties of safety associates
- to direct business support to all MSPv groups in timely manner and in response to agreed priority setting
- to manage the operational aspects of the project-related time recording, MSPv budget and vendor/affiliate invoice approvals
- to assist the safety managers and associates with expert advice on best administrative practices in the controlled handling of drafts and archiving of final versions of relevant documents
- oversee and support the on-boarding of new employees (both in Germany and US)
- other administrative projects, e.g. to implement innovative administrative tools and methods, for example based on the Microsoft 365 “cloud
What you have to offer
- Bachelor's degree in a business area (or a comparable qualification)
- Added by 5+ years of professional experience in an executive administrative function or as personal assistant at corporate level
- Pharmaceutical industry experience, in particular knowledge of pharmacovigilance is a plus
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written; mastering additional languages is an advantage
- Written communication in a clear and precise style
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Experienced in MS Office applications, communication and time management tools
- Stress-resistant in a dynamic environment
- Team management experience
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4368 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you