Solution Architect Director- R&D Digital, Data & Informatics
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Solution Architect Director - R&D Digital, Data & Informatics
Based in Cambridge, MA, BioNTech US serves as BioNTech’s North American headquarters and is an important part of our global effort to pioneer the development of next-generation immuno-oncology therapies. BioNTech US is a fully integrated subsidiary with a strong foundation in Europe and a focus on the development of novel neoantigen-targeted T cell therapies, complementing BioNTech’s highly innovative scientific approach and diversified pipeline of transformative cancer medicines. As a key research and clinical development hub, BioNTech US will enable BioNTech’s growing presence in the US.
We are seeking a Solution Architect Director for our newly formed R&D Digital, Data & Informatics team.
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Set strategic direction and technical architecture planning based on Digital, Data & Informatics strategy and the requirements of Clinical Development
- Develop, maintain, and communicate architecture strategy for DD&I and work together with IT project managers to ensure the implementation in projects
- Acts as technical / content lead for strategic projects, scouts new technologies and integration methods, and supports the implementation of new technologies into the run organization
- Collaborates closely with business partners to understand how systems / solutions can improve workflow and productivity
What you have to offer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Medical, or Biomedical sciences
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a related role such as data architect, business solution architect or enterprise architect
- Experience within the biopharmaceutical industry and R&D processes is preferred
- Demonstrable experience and technical expertise in the creation and deployment of solutions involving multiple technology stacks/layers, software and system integrations and large data sets
- Experience in creating business capability, technology or application roadmaps to support business strategy alignment
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture methodology and working with IT architecture frameworks
- Experience with latest technology trends in application architecture and integration patterns
- Understanding and former experience in cloud infrastructure and data platforms on AWS
- Strong background in Big Data analytics and data management
- A strong understanding of (and commitment to) Enterprise IT strategic intent and the ability to translate that to the delivery of R&D results
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HSA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and subsidized parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
For those who require assistance due to disability, or have questions prior to applying, please email email@example.com.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!