Software Development Engineer* SSD
- Work experience
- Software Development
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Software Development Engineer SSD*
Your main responsibilities are:
- Participation in the design and development of software. Web and desktop applications, front- and backend, user applications or services.
- For quality assurance: unit tests, regular code reviews at check-in (four-eyes principle), participation in risk analyses, support in creating functional and integration tests.
- Creation of development and validation-relevant documentation such as functional specifications, detail design, descriptions of APIs, etc.
- Design and development of interfaces for secure and stable communication and interaction between different systems.
- Clarification of implementation details with end users or other stakeholders as well as training of end users for the newly developed software.
What you have to offer.
- Degree in Computer Sciences or similar faculties or vocational training in informatics.
Experienced (at least 3 years after graduation or 5 years after training) in Software Development.
- Wide knowledge and experience in C# / .NET, ASP.NET, MSSQL, EF, web frontend frameworks like Angular or React, etc.
- Experiences with agile development in cross-functional teams (e.g. Scrum) as well as development in regulated environments (e.g. pharma, finance, automotive) is very appreciated.
- Good communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent English skills, written and orally (German skills are also desirable but not essential).
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 7801 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you