Social Media Manager*
- Work experience
- Marketing, Communication, PR
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Social Media Manager*
- Support of the development and implementation of a social media strategy, communication plans and C-level positioning
- Development and implementation of an effective community management to expand reach and engage with stakeholders on digital channels
- Analysis and evaluation of social media channels and implementation of tailored social media campaigns to create targeted content and continuously improve an informed social media strategy
- Strategizing, Drafting, creating, finalizing and cross-checking text, picture and video content for social media communication as well as aligning them with the management and internal and external business partners
- Advising internal stakeholders on social media communication activities as well as creating and updating guidelines and briefing materials
- Actively manage social media channels daily and monitor for issues as well as create and circulate monthly reporting
What you have to offer.
- University degree with several years of professional experience in social media communication, on the agency side and/or in the pharma, biotech or technology industry
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Wikipedia) and experience in social media community management (earned media)
- Familiarity with common social media monitoring and management tools
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with attention to detail; storytelling expertise and the skills to translate complex topics and concepts into engaging messages with the ability to shape and deliver key messages to various audiences, tailored to their individual needs
- Excellent communication skills as well as fluent English and German skills (both spoken and written); Turkish language skills are a plus
- A creative mind with knowledge of social media tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects passionately, take initiative independently and working in a team
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 3528 (please indicate for inquiries)
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you