Senior Business Analyst
- BioNTech Careers
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
- Published: 28.09.2022
- published till: 30.11.2022
Senior Business Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to support our ELN and LIMS administration.
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Development and translation of lab workflows and processes into eLN and LIMS requirements and specifications, for our internal customers at BioNTech Cambridge (CB) and Gaithersburg (GB) sites
- Perform gap analysis on the available software systems and the user needs and propose innovative software solutions to help users
- System administration of the electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) and Laboratory Information management systems (LIMS),
- Representation of CB and GB sites to coordinate with BioNTech Mainz on the user training, admin training, systems administration, systems evolvement
- Organization and management of license monitoring
- Contact person for all users and responsible for user training including the creation of suitable training documents
- Continuous adjustment and configuration of the system Creation of operational and technical documentation, templates, and spreadsheets
- Thriving in a dynamic team of software architects, project managers, data / software engineers, IT, and lab Operations personals
What you have to offer.
- 3+ years of experience in the biopharma or CRO industry performing software business analysis serving R&D
- Experience in analyzing lab processes, performing risk assessments, and managing requirements
- a thorough understanding of evaluating, implementing, documenting, and supporting eLN and/or LIMS
- Bachelor or master’s degree in science / technology who has completed academic studies in biotechnology, computer science, bioinformatics, chemistry, biology, or a comparable subject
- Passion to help with and enable scientists in the lab
- Results-oriented way of working, as well as a high willingness to learn about new systems and technologies
- Ability to work in a team, high commitment and initiative, as well as an analytical way of thinking
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work cross-functionally
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HSA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
For those who require assistance due to disability, or have questions prior to applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!