Senior System Engineer*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech you are responsible for the Engineering of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES). Hereby you will play an important role in the landscape of our production systems and support us in becoming a global pioneer in the development of a completely new type of cancer immunotherapy using individualized tumor vaccines. Your duties in detail:
- Management of the MES roadmap including release planning and alignment of the release planning with the releases of connected systems
- Analysis of requirements from production and specification of solutions in MES in cooperation with external partners. Participation in test, release and deploy management
- Specification and implementation of interfaces to equipment on the shop floor and to other systems (ERP, LIMS)
- Design and planning of the production system in cooperation with external partners and internal departments
- Implementation of projects under cGMP pharmaceutical or GCLP requirements in the field of production automation and digitization
What you have to offer.
- Completed scientific studies in chemistry, biology, physics, biotechnology, computer science, bioinformatics or comparable subject
- Experience in production planning and control projects, ideally MES integration in the biotech or pharmaceutical sector
- Experience with interfaces between systems according to ISA 95. Experience in working under cGMP or GCLP in the fields of life sciences, pharmaceuticals, medical devices or similar
- Experience with large automation projects in GMP environment
- Experience in partner management and cross functional teamwork. Quick perception and communication skills in heterogeneous teams as well as very good English and German skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Johanna Malich will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you