Senior Research Associate/Research Associate , Cancer Immunology*
- Cambridge (Boston)
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Research Associate, Cancer Immunology*
Based in Cambridge, MA, BioNTech US serves as BioNTech’s North American headquarters and is an important part of our global effort to pioneer the development of next-generation immuno-oncology therapies. BioNTech US is a fully integrated subsidiary with a strong foundation in Europe and a focus on the development of novel neoantigen-targeted T cell therapies, complementing BioNTech’s highly innovative scientific approach and diversified pipeline of transformative cancer medicines. As a key research and clinical development hub, BioNTech US will enable BioNTech’s growing presence in the US.
We are seeking a highly motivated Research Associate with the goal of developing T cell products to be used in adoptive T cell therapies. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will collaborate with multiple departments including T cell Immunology, Biochemistry, Proteomics, Bioinformatics, and Peptide Chemistry to develop and assess the efficacy of this approach.
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Culturing of human T cells
- Analysis of multicolor flow cytometry data
- Evaluation of T cell receptor sequences in PBMCs
- Characterization of transduced T cell products
- Assessment of specificity and functionality of human T cells
- Tracking and compiling results in an electronic notebook
- Assisting with the training of lab personnel
- Presenting results to other scientific teams
What you have to offer.
- BS or MS in immunology or related discipline, and/or relevant work experience
- A strong interest in T cell biology and cancer immunotherapy
- Primary cell culture experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience with flow cytometry and other immune related assays is preferred
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast pace environment
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HSA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
For those who require assistance due to disability, or have questions prior to applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you