Senior Research Associate* Immunotherapeutic Development
(Temporary position due to parental leave)
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As part of our lighthouse project iNeST you will soon take the next critical step with us. With BioNTech, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines. Your duties in detail:
- Immunological in vitro-validation of tumor-specific antigens for R&D studies and clinical trials
- Development of innovative immunological methods as well as method optimization of existing in vitro test systems
- Self-contained planning, implementation and evaluation/documentation of cellular assays
- Handling of patient samples
- Generating instructions (SOPs) for methods and devices, as well as organisational laboratory work
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed degree (Diploma/MSc) in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry or equivalent, plus around 2 years of professional experience in the field of immunology and/or oncology
- Profound theoretical knowledge and practical experience in in vitro assays (immunological methods, flow cytometry, ELISPOT, MACS (magnetic cell sorting))
- Experience in working with liquid-handling workstations is a plus
- Team skills and conscientious, accurate and independent work
- Excellent German language skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Anna Flister will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you