Senior Project Manager*
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Work experience
Senior Project Manager*
BioNTech US serves as BioNTech’s North American headquarters and is an important part of our global effort to pioneer the development of next-generation immuno-oncology therapies. BioNTech US is a fully integrated subsidiary with a strong foundation in Europe and a focus on the development of novel neoantigen-targeted T cell therapies, complementing BioNTech’s highly innovative scientific approach and diversified pipeline of transformative cancer medicines. As a key research and clinical development hub, BioNTech US will enable BioNTech’s growing presence in the US.
As part of the iNeST continuous improvement, transfer and integration (iCITI) team you will lead projects in the field of software development and engineering of automated systems.
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Cross-functional planning, coordination, and monitoring of project progress
- Drive multiple interdisciplinary teams to ensure project scope and goals
- Establish and ensure efficient communication structures among internal and external project stakeholders and ensure information and content flow between interdisciplinary teams
- Contribution to content work and hands-on support of Subject Matter Experts in individual work packages and specific areas
- Build, maintain, and manage high performing project teams
What you have to offer.
- Minimum requirements; BS in computer engineering or related degree with 6 plus years in software, computer system validation.
- Strong technical, analytical, regulatory (GXP) and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive directions
- Demonstrated presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Fast perception of new knowledge and efficient problem-solving skills with high personal commitment within a matrix and fast paced environment
- High proficiency in Project Management and experienced in agile methods
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HSA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
For those who require assistance due to disability, or have questions prior to applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!