Senior Leadership Assistant* for the Strategy and Operations department
- BioNTech Careers
- Work experience
- Senior, very experienced
- Commercial professions (other)
- Project Management, Product Management
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Senior Leadership Assistant*for the Strategy and Operations department
- Support the Vice President and the leadership team in the following core tasks: Team coordination support, meeting and event planning as well as project management.
- Plan, coordinate and maintain the day-to-day schedules of the Vice President and the team; prioritizing meetings and stakeholders and plan / re-plan evolving business meeting needs. E.g., manage calendars of VP; plan and schedule travels as well as manage procurement activities for the broader department.
- Partner with the department to provide administrative and operational guidance to team members (both new hires and existing staff). Conduct relevant onboarding processes like ordering hardware and facilitating introductory meetings.
- Preparation and coordination of larger team meetings and workshops both with internal and external stakeholders. Taking care of all relevant aspects for preparation, conduct and follow up incl. the compilation and circulation of respective documentation.
- Virtual and in-person meeting hosting and facilitation of broader department meetings / or selected venues. Planning and organizing of business travels for department members (plane, train, hotel etc.) by demonstrating both cost conscious and flexible approaches to ensure highly effective travel schedules. Provide guidance on travel expense process and enable team members to use system appropriately.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of projects as well as support in selected workstreams around project management and coordination support.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders around timelines, objectives and deliverables.
What you have to offer.
- Vocational training as Assistant (“Berufsausbildung”) mandatory or a bachelor’s degree in business management, general management, administration or similar.
- Several years (minimum 5 years) of working experience in business assistance / department coordination.
- High level of work motivation, initiative and self-dependency paired with flexibility and ability to deal with uncertainty as well as advanced level of attention to detail and accuracy in execution.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the capability of maintaining strong relationships.
- Proven ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
- Marvelous knowledge of MS Office and overall demonstration of technological / computing skills and software application proficiency. Furthermore, proven experience with SharePoint management and commonly accepted workflow management like for travel and expense management.
- Excellent English language skills written and spoken. German language skills are a plus.
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6467 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you