Senior Director* Corporate Development & Strategy
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Senior Director* Coporate Development & Strategy
- Support the firm’s short-, mid-, and long-term global public health partnering strategy
- Prioritize, build and manage global public health alliances with governments, NGOs, and other institutions
- Help drive BioNTech’s long-term international expansion, including in Africa and Asia
- Understand the business and key issues at a detailed level; proactively research market developments; identify new business opportunities
- Lead and/or contribute to strategic initiatives to develop BioNTech’s infectious disease portfolio and business objectives, in collaboration with R&D, Commercial, and Finance
- Source new growth and collaboration opportunities for the firm, collaborate closely with company’s BD resources
- Contribute to the development of presentations for a range of audiences, including senior executives and board members, with attention to detail, the ability to highlight the most important business topics, and a focus on actionable recommendations
What you have to offer.
- University degree in in natural sciences, pharmacy economics or international business; PhD/ MD/ MBA is a plus
- Five to ten years of experience at top consulting companies with a strong focus on Pharma and Biotech, preferably in progressively senior assignments with project management responsibility
- Sound experience in due dilligences
- Strong financial background as well as experience in the field of vaccines would be a plus
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization on both a verbal & written basis, with emphasis on providing senior management with information required to support business growth, improve profitability, and identify new opportunities
- Strong project management skills and ability to network across the company to get things done
- Strong client management skills with proven track record for managing inter-company or complex internal relationships; negotiation experience a plus
- Must be a hands-on, self-starter that works well in a team environment
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive, inquisitive demeanor
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4314 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you