Senior Clinical Study Manager*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a part of our clinical research team, you will soon take the next step with us. You will supervise clinical studies and help BioNTech become a worldwide forerunner for modern immunotherapies against cancer. Additionally, you will be the line manager for clinical study teams. Your duties in detail:
- Assurance of upholding project timelines, quality standards and study objectives in the field of global studies (phase I/II and III)
- Preparation and clearance of study documents with CROs as well as the selection of contract partners
- Monitoring of the global project. Supervision and guidance of global internal and external study teams
- Planning and conduct of training sessions relevant to the studies as well as team and investigator meetings
- Preparation of study information according to regulatory requirements
What you have to offer.
- Degree (Master, Diploma, PhD) in natural sciences or completed medical vocational training
- Several years of professional experience as a Clinical Study Manager* as well as further professional experience in the field of Clinical Operations
- Experience in leading teams or line management
- Profound knowledge in the field of oncological studies. Very good knowledge of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. ICH GCP Guideline, GMO)
- Proactive, independent way of working as well as excellent communication and organization skills
- Routine conversation in an international work environment. Professional handling of MS Office
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you