Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
At BioNTech Innovative Manufacturing Services, we have made our goal to revolutionize the treatment of diseases with cell and gene therapy. Join us in this mission in Idar-Oberstein!
Scientist* or Biotechnologist* - Manufacturing Cell Therapy
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech Innovative Manufacturing Services, you accomplish an important contribution to the manufacturing of cellular medical products and gene therapeutics for the use in clinical studies. Your duties in detail are:
- Establishment and optimization of manufacturing processes for cell therapeutics
- Collaboration of the planning and performance of qualification and validation work
- Compilation of GMP-documentation, e.g. SOP, HAN and protocols
- Direction of the technical assistants*
- Training of staff members*
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed university degree in sciences, biotechnology or similar
- Sound immunological knowledge
- Experiences in the manufacturing and cultivation of immune cells like dendritic cells, TCR-/CAR-transgene T-cells and NK-cells
- Structural working principles and very good time management
- Good communication and team skills
- Professional experiences in a GMP regulated biopharmaceutical company would be an asset
- Fluent German and very good English language skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Idar-Oberstein and look forward to becoming part of a highly qualified, motivated, and collegial team, in which you can expect exciting tasks and new career prospects. Simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Kiekbach +49 (0) 6781 9855-211.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you