Large-scale RNA lipoplex manufacturing
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will make your contribution to the development of RNA lipoplex liposome manufacturing processes. Thereby you guarantee the realization of our clinical studies. Your duties in detail:
- Establishment of a large-scale GMP-compatible manufacturing process including equipment selection, compatibility testing, identification of critical process parameters, establishment of a process control strategy, and process transfer into GMP environment
- Planning, performance, documentation, and interpretation of experiments
- Compilation of reports and communication with internal and external partners. Reporting of project progress on a regular basis
- Supervision of research associates and student assistents
What you have to offer.
- PhD in a science- or engineer-oriented discipline (e.g. chemistry, pharmacy, physics) with several years of practical experience in lipid nanoparticle manufacturing
- Professional experience in the biotechnological/pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Expertise in colloidal sciences and physicochemical characterization of colloidal systems (e.g. PCS, laser-obscuration, zeta-potential, DSC, AUZ, NTA, Cryo-TEM, CD spectroscopy, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills including German and/or English language skills (spoken and written) as well as presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills. Elaborate, structured, and accurate way of working
- Willingness to take responsibility in an interdisciplinary and international team
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you