Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you provide analytical support for development projects with external partners. Your duties in detail:
- Development, establishment and performance of analytical assays for the characterization of our nanopharmaceuticals, with focus on RNA-based products for therapeutic application
- Optimization and validation of the assays and are responsible for the analytical equipment
- Organization and evaluation measurements of stability and comparability studies
- Presentation and GMP-compliant documentation of the data and preparation of SOPs
- Support method transfer to internal and external partners
- Work in close cooperation with other members in the unit, and interact in internal and external cooperations
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed university degree (PhD) in chemistry, pharmaceutics, biology, biochemistry, physics or similar
- In depth scientific knowledge within one of the following fields: nucleic acids and their delivery systems, biomembranes, drug delivery, target drug delivery, colloidal systems
- Own practical in depth know how in chemical, physicochemical or bioanalytical characterization approaches comprising at least one of the following methods: light & X-ray scattering, spectroscopic techniques, chromatographic techniques
- Ideally knowledge about requirements for development of pharmaceutical products and GMP-experience
- Independent, analytical and carefull working style. Team spirit as well as excellent communication skills. Ability to interact in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you