Implementation of Late Stage RNA Lipoplex Manufacturing Processes
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will make your contribution to the development of RNA lipoplex manufacturing processes. Thereby you guarantee the realization of our clinical studies. Your duties in detail:
- Responsibility for implementation of RNA lipoplex nanoparticle drug product manufacturing processes for late stage development projects.
- Compilation of documents required for registrational clinical studies as e.g. analysis of critical quality attributes, comparability studies and support with filing of regulatory documents.
- Communication with internal and external partners. Reporting of project progress on a regular basis.
- Planning, performance, documentation, and interpretation of experiments.
What you have to offer.
- Completed university degree with scientific/technological background as e.g. chemistry/pharmacy/physics and min. 3 years of practical experience in nanoparticle manufacturing. Experiences with nucleic acids are advantageous.
- Elaborate and structured way of working, reliability and interest in compilation of regulatory documents. Excellent writing skills and willingness to take responsibility in an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills including german and/or english language in speech and writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Anna Flister will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you