Scientist* Formulation & Drug Delivery
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Scientist* Formulation & Drug Delivery - As parental leave replacement - limited to one year
- You develop, establish and perform analytical assays for the characterization of our nanopharmaceuticals, with focus on RNA-based analysis
- You are responsible for the optimization and validation of the assays and are responsible for the analytical equipment
- You organize and evaluate measurements of stability and comparability studies. This includes the presentation and GMP-compliant documentation of the data and preparation of SOPs
- You support method transfer to internal and external partners
- You work in close cooperation with other members in the group, and interact in internal and external cooperations
What you have to offer.
- Academic studies with PhD in chemistry, pharmaceutics, biology, biochemistry, physics or similar
- In depth scientific knowledge within one of the following fields: nucleic acids and their delivery systems, drug delivery, colloidal systems
- Own practical in depth know-how in chemical, physicochemical or bioanalytical characterization approaches comprising at least one of the following methods: CE, chromatographic techniques, endotoxin testing
- Team player with excellent communication skills, abilty to interact in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- deally knowlege about requirements for deveopment of pharmaceutical products and GMP-experience
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Anna Flister will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you