Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
B-cell immunology and immunotherapy
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech you will become a pioneer within an interdisciplinary team to make significant contributions to the development of next-generation immunotherapies against infectious disease. Your duties in detail:
- Development of novel immunotherapy concepts for treatment of infectious disease
- Translational research with focus on B-cell engineering
- Contribution of innovative ideas to improve existing projects
- Establishment of next-generation technologies
- Independent planning, execution, analysis and reporting of data
What you have to offer.
- PhD in biology, biochemistry or comparable discipline with focus on B-cell immunology
- Track record of experience in the field of immunology, infectious disease or similar
- Experience with immunological methods (e.g. flow cytometry, ELSIA) and cell culture of primary immune cells
- Fundamental knowledge of molecular biology as well as genome engineering is desirable
- FELASA B or comparable certificate is advantageous
- Structured and precise working method as well as communication talent and enjoyment of working at interfaces to other teams
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you