Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech you will work within a highly motivated research team on antibody-mediated effector functions and antibody engineering. In this way, you will contribute to the development of BioNTech's innovative immunotherapies. Your duties in detail:
- Research on antibody-mediated effector functions/antibody engineering
- Independently planning and performing of experiments, data analysis and reporting
- Design and establishment of new in vitro assays
- Reporting and presentation of scientific data
- Leading of subprojects
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed university degree (PhD) in biology, medicine, biotechnology, biochemistry or equivalent
- Strong experience in antibody-based effector functions / antibody engineering and in the field of immunology is a must
- A solid track record of independent research accomplishments, as evidenced by publications in peer-reviewed journal is a plus
- Practical experience in cell culture of primary cells, in cellular assays (cytoxicity assays, reporter assays) & flow cytometry
- Very good English language skills. German language skills are advantageous
- Proactive and structured way of work in cross-functional working groups
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you