- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
- Detailed planning and execution of experiments for development of analytics of carrier components and nucleic acids, with a focus on method automation
- Operator for complex instrumental analytics, e. g. HPLC, LC-MS, capillary gel electrophoresis including the execution of routine analytics
- Evaluation of results, including statistical considerations and summarization in reports and presentations
- Laboratory management support
- Preparation and updating of method operation documents (e. g. SOPs)
What you have to offer.
- Completed Master/Diploma or preferably Doctoral degree in biology, chemistry, or related sciences coupled with several years of professional experience
- Hands-on experience with laboratory automation and high-throughput methodologies
- Profound experience in instrumental analysis, e. g. HPLC, capillary gel electrophoresis, photometry
- Knowledge in Dynamic light scattering and Differential scanning calorimetry would be a big advantage
- Ability to work well structured and independently in a fast-paced environment as well as joy in working in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Business-professional English language skills, good German language skills
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4639 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you