SAP PP-PI Expert*
- Work experience
- Software Development
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
SAP PP-PI Expert*
Your main responsibilities are:
- Bring in domain expertise in the area of manufacturing systems and expert technical knowledge in SAP ERP PP-PI.
- Bring in market knowledge for specific software that might be part of the manufacturing team or are interfaced, e.g. labelling solutions, augmented reality, MES systems
- Develop overall strategy for build, deploy and run of our manufacturing system landscape in close alignment with process owners, system architects and portfolio managers.
- Contribute to our overall digitalization strategy
- Ensures successful delivery of our projects, implemented changes, manage the technical environment together with our IT
- Drive validation together with our validation team, perform testing activities and hand-over the final solution to our support team
What you have to offer.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent with at least 7 years of relevant experience in pharma, operations and GxP in IT or process management
- Experience with coverage of manufacturing processes in MES and SAP S/4HANA as well as integration within supply chain processes (procurement & manufacturing)
- Integration expertise with LIMS, QMS & DMS solutions
- Strong project, stakeholder and communication management skills, leadership capabilities
- Very goods pharma and biotechnology process knowledge
- GxP and Computer System Validation
- Scrum Master Experience preferred
- Fluent in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4557 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you