SAP Key-User* Supply Chain Management
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
SAP Key-User Supply Chain Management
- Represent SAP S/4HANA Key User within Supply Chain Team (SCM/Planning) across sites
- Operational support for SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain processes within PP/DS(PI), MM, (e)WM, IBP/APO, SNP
- Be the interface between operations and systems development and help capture requirements
- Support users at the shop floor and train them (DITL/SOPs) in new processes
- Perform UAT (PQ) testing and support the rollouts and releases
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed Studies or Education in the fields of Supply Chain Management and/or International Business Administration / Economics
- At least 5 years of experience in global supply chain management or related processes (preferably in the process-/pharmaceutical industry)
- Strong knowledge of integrated approach and way of working in SAP within a global production network, ideally as Super/Key-User and/or internal consultant
- Hands-on mentality with the ability to gather user requirements, test them and put them into life
- Ability to capture and understand Day-in-the-life processes and transfer them into SAP best-practice solutions
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291
(monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4263 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you