Research & Development Program Manager* / Project Manager*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a program manager* / project manager*, you are responsible for our clinical projects at early and late development stages. Your duties in detail:
- Coordination and monitoring of project progress especially focusing on clinical projects at early and late development stages, taking over responsibility for the respective projects
- Coordination of the interfaces between the operative clinical team and other relevant functions such as strategic clinical development, biomarker, CMC, preclinical
- Coordination and support of cross-functional teams composed of internal and external stakeholders
- Establish communication structures as well as guiding the flow of communication between interdisciplinary and international teams
- Report to management and communication with our partners and relevant governmental agencies
What you have to offer.
- PhD in medicine, human biology, biology, biochemistry or the like
- Sound knowledge of immunology and immuno-oncology
- Experience in managing clinical trials
- Professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology and experience with the regulatory requirements of clinical studies
- Excellent, targeted communication in teams and experience in lateral leading of crossfunctional teams
- Entry level depends on previous professional experience
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you