Research Associate RNA Analytics
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Research Associate* RNA Analytics
Your main responsibilities are:
- Independent execution and documentation of experiments (within a given content and timeframe) without specific work instructions, participating in the establishment of new biochemical and analytical methods, with focus on PCR- and plate reader-based assays.
- Organizational lab responsibilities (e.g. instrument support and maintenance, communication with device manufacturers and service technicians, resupply and ordering of material)
- Preparation and revision of SOPs and method protocols
- Experience with cell culture methods is a plus
What you have to offer.
- Completed vocational training as a biology/chemistry laboratory technician*, BTA*, CTA*, MTA* or Bachelor of Science in a related subject area
- Practical experience in PCR-based methods (e.g., ddPCR, RT-qPCR) and working with RNA and DNA.
- Exact, conscientious and independent way of working with independent time management, planning and analysis of experimental work
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6284 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you