Research Associate* Cancer Vaccines
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech you will promote the preclinical research and development of cancer vaccines, immunomodulators and other immunotherapies, facilitating their application in cancer patients. You'll dive into a dynamic working environment in an exciting research field with clinical relevance.
Your duties in detail:
- Planning, performance, analysis and documentation of cell based assays
- Planning, performance, analysis and documentation of animal experiments (mice)
- Create and work with cell cultures of tumor cell lines or primary cells
- Take care of lab and infrastructural organization
- Prepare and review SOPs in order to assure quality standards
What you have to offer.
- Completed scientific-technical training (e.g. BTA, MTA), or Bachelor degree in natural sciences (e.g. Biology, Molecular Medicine) or comparable qualification
- Several years of post-qualification experience desirable
- Experience with common cell biological or immunological techniques (i.e. flow cytometry, ELISpot, ELISA) and cell culture
- Allowance (e.g. FELASA B) and post-qualification experience in working with rodent models. Ability to carry out standard techniques such as application of substances via multiple routes (i.v., s.c., i.p.), blood withdrawal and organ preparation
- Accurate, structured and independent way of working. Resilient and reliable teamplayer, self-motivated and communicative
- Proficiency in German and English in order to understand protocols, contribute to discussions and prepare reports
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Johanna Malich will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you