Research Associate* CMC
- Junior, Career start
- Work experience
- Medicine, Pharmacy, Laboratory
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Research Associate* CMC Drug Product Clinical Support
- Execution of CMC experiments including in-use and point of use stability, compatibility and other CMC-related studies
- Physicochemical and extended characterization of drug product formulations
- Data processing, evaluation, documentation of experiments, and writing of reports
- Responsibility for instruments, laboratory management, and supervision of student assistants
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed training as a CTA*, PTA*, Chemical Laboratory Assistant* or comparable qualifications paired with relevant professional experience in a chemical / pharmaceutical laboratory preferably with some previous knowledge or experience of the CMC area
- Interest in the CMC area of pharmaceutical development and the technical and analytical methods used to characterize and control clinical drug products
- A high level of organizational skills, reliability and communication skills (in German and English, both spoken and written)
- An independent, exact and structured way of working as well as the willingness to take responsibility, teamwork and enthusiasm
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6703 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you