Large-scale RNA lipoplex manufacturing
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will make your contribution to the conduct of our clinical studies by bringing the drug product production to the next level. Your duties in detail:
- Collaboration in the establishment of a large-scale GMP-compatible manufacturing process for RNA nanoparticles including compatibility testing, identification of critical process parameters, finding of solutions for technical difficulties
- Performance, and interpretation of physicochemical analyses for the characterization of nanoparticular transport systems
- Coordination of student assistents* work
- Documentation of performed experiments
- Common tasks in the field of laboratory infrastructure
What you have to offer.
- Completed vocational training as CTA, PTA, chemical laboratory technician or comparable qualification
- Experience in working in a chemical / pharmaceutical laboratory is advantageous
- Interest in technological issues and physicochemical analytics as e.g. light scattering, fluorescence, zeta potential, SAXS
- High standard of spoken and written German and/or English. Routine in dealing with MS Office
- Excellent organization and communication skills. Elaborate, structured, and accurate way of working
- Willingness to take responsibility in an interdisciplinary and international team
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you