Regional Information Security Manager*
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Work experience
- Production, manufacturing
Regional Information Security Manager
Based in Cambridge, MA, BioNTech US serves as BioNTech’s North American headquarters and is an important part of our global effort to pioneer the development of next-generation immuno-oncology therapies. BioNTech US is a fully integrated subsidiary with a strong foundation in Europe and a focus on the development of novel neoantigen-targeted T cell therapies, complementing BioNTech’s highly innovative scientific approach and diversified pipeline of transformative cancer medicines. As a key research and clinical development hub, BioNTech US will enable BioNTech’s growing presence in the US.
The Regional Information Security Manager is responsible for the security operating model and derivation of regional information security strategy for the assigned region (US) together in alignment with the global BioNTech security organization.
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Responsible for regional IT security budget, operating model, and derivation of regional Security Strategy together with the CISO
- Apply BioNTech’s Information Security wide consistent approach for all our assets and operations within the assigned region
- Align the information security governance with measures in security operations and security engineering
- Evaluate aggregated security risks and work with the security team and security governance team to define measures to manage relevant risks
- Monitor and manage the regional performance of security through KPIs etc. and reporting to the CISO about the regional security status
- Coordinate and monitor the regional Information Security measures, controls and projects (be involved in security architecture, tool, and outsourcing considerations)
- Support, oversee security incident management and validate central measures in cooperation with departments and the central SOC team.
- Consult and coordinate with the central InfoSec Office and the CISO
What you have to offer.
- 5 plus years’ experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with regional and international security standards
- Security certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CASP+)
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively and multi-task with great attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to respond real-time to security incidents occurring in assigned region
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a strict level of confidentiality
- Ability to adhere to defined processes and procedures and suggest improvements
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively, and set priorities appropriately
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HRA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
For those who require assistance due to disability, or have questions prior to applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!