R&D Program Manager*
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
R&D Program Manager*
- Lead program management activities incl. planning, execution, monitoring, reporting, decision-making support
- Co-lead the development of program strategy together with program lead and core team to drive programs through milestones
- Ensure integration and execution across all functional areas in delivering the program’s development´s goals and the team’s success (scope, budget, time, quality)
- Support commercial / licensing / partnering / intellectual property activities related to the programs as needed
- Facilitate strong cross-functional communication by building working relationships across the organization
- Help drive a culture of achievement and accountability within teams
What you have to offer.
- Bachelor/Masters in medicine, human biology, biology, biochemistry or a comparable field
- Demonstrated track record of professional experience in managing programs at early development stages in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Solid working knowledge of pharmaceutical discovery and drug development process incl. manufacturing of pharmaceuticals
- Therapeutic knowledge in the areas of immunology, immuno-oncology, or infectious diseases
- Excellent, targeted communication and experience in lateral leading of complex cross-functional program teams in a matrix environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority, motivate with enthusiasm and develop productive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven track record in strategic planning and decision analysis with the ability to capture details and summarize effectively for bridging across diverse, cross-functional and multi-national teams
- Process oriented, yet flexible. Able to create and drive process while also recognizing when flexibility is needed
- Proficient in the use of MS Project and other applicable project- and program management specific software and tools
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on +49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 3382 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you