Prozess Expert* new iNeST (Individualized Neoantigen Specific Immunotherapy)
- BioNTech Careers
- Work experience
- Production, manufacturing
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Process Expert* new iNeST (Individualized Neoantigen Specific Immunotherapy)
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) in terms of product and process knowledge with a high level of expertise in product and process trends
- Participate in process transfers and projects
- Preparation of production SOPs and batch documentation
- Provide support in the execution of process validations
- Review validation documents and report for any technical errors of these documents
What you have to offer.
- Relevant completed professional education and several years of relevant work experience or completed university education (in life sciences, process engineering or similar) and first relevant work experience
- Sound professional experience in the life science industry (ideally a biotech or pharmaceutical company) in the field of manufacturing and/or quality
- In-depth knowledge of relevant US & EU regulations, EMA, FDA and other regulatory standards as well as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Independent working style with a lot of initiative, solution-oriented and analytical thinking
- High team spirit, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English and German
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6185 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you