Project Manager* iCITI
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Project Manager* iCITI
- Cross-functional planning, coordination, and monitoring of project progress
- Drive multiple interdisciplinary teams to ensure project scope and goals
- Establish and ensure efficient communication structures among internal and external project stakeholders and ensure information and content flow between interdisciplinary teams
- Contribution to content work and hands-on support of Subject Matter Experts in individual work packages and specific areas
- Build, maintain, and manage high performing project teams
What you have to offer.
- Experienced in working in regulated environment and knowledge in the deployment of automation systems in the regulated industry. Computer System Validation experience wuold be highly beneficial
- Strong technical, analytical, regulatory (GXP) and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive directions
- Excellent communication and presentation and stakeholder management skills. Very good English skills, written and orally
- Fast perception of new knowledge and efficient problem-solving skills with high personal commitment within a matrix and fast paced environment
- High proficiency in Project Management and experienced in agile methodes
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Sarah Huber will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you