Project Manager* Vendor Management
Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP) Management
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will be responsible for the oversight and governance of external service providers (vendors) like CMOs (contract manufacturing organizations) for operational activities and other services related to investigational medicinal product (IMP) supply in clinical trials. Regarding this, you will establish and monitor continuous improvement initiatives and performance measures. Your duties in detail:
- Act as primary internal contact for vendor related tasks, tracking of invoices and overseeing the outsourced activites in order to reduce costs and to meet the timelines, budget forecasting
- Identification, selection, qualification, active management and monitoring of external suppliers/vendors in the field of clinical supply, building and sustaining positive relationships with them
- Effective stakeholder management, both in cross-functional internal and external matrix team environment, vendor governance, setting up and maintain a KPI System, support project teams in the resolution of service provider performance issue
- Liaise with Quality Assurance for qualifications, support in preparation of e.g. quality assurance agreements, liaise with Legal for contract negotiations and also with Procurement
- Representing IMP Management team in internal and external teams, organize and facilitate meetings
What you have to offer.
- Degree in a commercial or business discipline or supply chain management. Understanding of natural scientific / technical processes would be beneficial
- Proven track record and understanding of procurement and outsourcing vendor management in pharmaceutical or biotech industry, ideally in the field of clinical trials supply
- Sound knowledge and experience in relevant legislation and international GxP guidelines
- Willing and ready to take over responsibility,
able to rapidly enter in action and to work under stress conditions in a versatile environment, highest degree of resilience and flexibility
- Excellent organization, communication and negotiation skills, business-professional English and German language skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you