Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Project Manager* Continuous Improvement
Regulatory & CMC
- Limited until end of July 2022 due to parental leave -
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you'll be part of the iNest continuous improvement department, where you'll coordinate the interfaces between different functions such as strategic clinical development, quality, regulatory and CMC (non-GMP and GMP). Your duties in detail:
- Coordination and monitoring of project progress
- Work cross-functionally to unite several teams to ensure projects are built and delivered on time, with consideration to scope and project goals
- Establish communication structures as well as guiding the communication flow between interdisciplinary and international teams
- Evaluation and communication of potential risks within the projects
- Report to management; communication with our partners and relevant governmental agencies
What you have to offer.
- Vocational training or a completed university degree in the field of natural sciences, management or comparable, plus 2-3 years of professional experience
- High proficiency in project management
- Management experience, ability to lead more junior colleagues and to provide guidance and direction when they run into issues
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, e.g. ability to lead root cause analyses; escalate when necessary
- Strong technical, analytical, regulatory (GMP) and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive directions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Anna Flister will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you