Project Manager* - CMC Project Management
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Project Manager* – CMC Project Management
- Planning, coordination, integration, execution, monitoring, and closure of complex multidisciplinary development modules
- Integrate program strategy and operational execution across all the functional areas and work packages in delivering the program’s goals and the team’s success (scope, budget, time, quality)
- Lead cross-functional teams (internal and external) within a complex project and support project work hands-on where required
- Lead and support the implementation of company-wide new processes and process improvement initiatives to optimize operational efficiency
- Establish and ensure efficient content and information flow between interdisciplinary teams incl. routine status reporting and project reviews to ensure that project goals meet companies’ vision and strategy
What you have to offer.
- Successful degree in Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry or similar fields
- Experienced (at least 2 years) in managing (pharmaceutical, regulated) engineering projects, preferably with biotechnological focus
- Broad technical knowledge about process engineering and biotechnological processes within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experienced in working in highly cross-functional teams and managing different stakeholder level and external partners
- Excellent communication, presentation, and team management skills
- Background in Pharma and/or CMC is an advantage
- Strong interest in solving highly complex (technical/biotechnological) issues in a fast-paced environment
- Fast perception of new knowledge and efficient problem-solving skills with high personal commitment
- Willingness to handle complex projects across multiple departments and with collaboration partners
- Ability and interest to think in business strategic perspectives is an advantage
- Excellent English skills, written and orally (German skills are also desirable but not essential)
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291
(monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4010 (please indicate for inquiries)
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you