Project Engineer* Electrical & Instrumentation
- BioNTech Careers
- Work experience
- Production, manufacturing
- Published: 07.06.2023
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
- Execution planning, identification of technichal solutions, conduct of tenders and procurement, participation in FAT / SAT / inspections
- Project-specific management (suppliers, contractors and third-party vendors)
- Execution of investment projects according to requirements (safety, health, environment, cost, schedule, functional scope, qualification and quality)
- Preparation, review and approval of technical specifications, drawings, lists, plans, diagrams, layouts, calculations and data sheets
What you have to offer:
- Successfully completed studies in engineering (e.g. electrical engineering, automation technology) or a comparable qualification
- 2 years of engineering experience; experience in capital projects in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry and in international projects is a plus
- Broad interdisciplinary knowledge
- Knowledge in the field of health, safety and environment as well as GxP
- Good German and English language skills
- Self motivation and ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Distinct team & communication skills
- Constructiveness, flexibility, solution orientation, responsibility and quality understanding
Benefits for you:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 8779 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, political opinion, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or social origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, physical appearance, health status or any other aspect of personal status. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you