Project Coordinator* MS&T
- BioNTech Careers
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Project Steerer* Comirnaty Product Team
Your main responsibilities are:
- Implement required tools and processes to setup governance strategy defined by Product team Lead as well as and review them regularly tools for project management such as work plan, tracking of templates and management of reporting and documentation processes and review them regularly
- Support tracking of initiatives and KPIs through the implementation of process dashboards
- Set up and prepare regular project status report meetings with all relevant project partners; support escalation
- Prioritize and coordinate with other projects with cross-functional leadership
- Support project team lead by maintaining milestone plans, content overviews, and other planning documents related to projects, managing overall project timings and planning of activities as well as managing the agenda, minutes, scheduling and coordination of meetings
What you have to offer.
- University degree in Business administration or Engineering
- Several years of work experience in project management
- Planning and organizational skills; able to manage many projects and responsibilities in a structured manner
- Advanced language skills in both German and English; presentation skills adaptable to all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Creativity and the ability to develop a flexible approach to changing conditions
- Good combination of strategic and operational skills; ability to make flexible, but thorough decisions in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to "see the big picture" in addition to the detailed issues of a specific department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively across all levels in the organization
Nice to have:
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
Benefits for you.
- A modern and employee-oriented corporate and management culture
- Team spirit and a working atmosphere in which you can feel at home
- Employment with remuneration in accordance with the collective agreement for the chemical industry in Hesse
- Company Bike (only for permanent positions)
- Vacation account
- Sports & health offer
- Special leave
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Job-ID 7616 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you