Procurement Manager* R&D
- Work experience
- Purchasing, Materials Management, Logistics
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Procurement Manager* R&D
- Run supplier evaluations (RFIs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs), as well as process clinical outsourcing contracts for ensuring optimal turn-around-times
- Support the development and implementation of the R&D Sourcing Strategy by managing relationships with internal business partners and assuring highest service level
- Contribute to the cost savings delivery of the overall procurement savings target
- Apply Supplier Relationship Management activities and participate in the implementation of action plans with suppliers to improve suppliers' performance
- Understand and advocate use of procurement tools and processes as well as ensure compliance to internal policies, all legal requirements and the buying process
What you have to offer.
- Vocational training with several years of work experience or Bachelor's/ Master's degree in business sciences, pharmacy or clinical research
- Comprehension of procurement processes and industry requirements
- Good communication and cooperation, as well as supplier-relationship-management skills
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art legal requirements in procurement
- Very good English skills and German language skill are an add-on
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 5725 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you