Principal Software Programmer*
- Research, development, teaching
- Software Development
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Principal Software Programmer* - Oncology
- Perform statistical programming of tables, figures, and listings (TFLs) including derived analysis datasets and ensure reproducibility of all statistical analyses
- Develop mock TFLs and SDTM/ADaM specifications and ensure appropriate documentation of all statistical programming activities
- Provide CRO oversight and guidance regarding statistical programming
- Provide support and guidance for Statistics (e.g. development of Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs)) and Data Management activities (e.g. development of Case Report Forms (CRFs), clinical database designs, edit checks)
- Develop standard SAS programs and macros as well as statistical programming processes and standards (SOPs)
- Provide support and day-to-day team development as a subject-matter-expert (SME)
What you have to offer.
- University degree (BS or MSc) in statistics or mathematics or computer science
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in statistical programming in pharmaceutical industry and/or CRO
- Excellent knowledge and experience in SAS and other software (including data review tools) such as excellent knowledge and experience in CDISC standards and datasets (SDTM, ADaM)
- Excellent knowledge of statistical programming in SAS including Base, macro, STAT, GRAPH, SQl
- Very good understanding of industry practices related to statistical programming
- Clinical trials experience required; Oncology clinical trials experience preferred
- “R” software experience is helpful
- Adaptability to rapidly changing organizational and business environment; Awareness of the bigger picture and innovative and solution orientated thinking
- Attention to detail with a strong orientation to quality, fluent English language skills and very good oral and written communication skills required; Ability to communicate fluently in German highly preferred
- CDISC and data standards subject-matter-expert (SME)
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Andy Wingstrom will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday-Friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you