- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
- Programming and analysing bioinformatics data with knowledge in Python or R, using analytical and bioinformatics tools
- Further develop new methods for the computational identification of neoepitopes
- Analyze data derived from medical/immunological wet lab processes and clinical studies
- Construct state-of-the-art machine learning models
- Work within the team as well as with other interdisciplinary and/or intercultural teams
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed studies in bioinformatics or a related field of study + very good programming skills and experience (e.g. Python, R - Bioconductor)
- Knowledge in software development and experience in handling bioinformatics tools
- Statistical knowledge is highly desirable, experience in the analysis and interpretation of high-throughput data including NGS data is advantageous
- Experience in the biological/medical field. An understanding and experience of immunological and molecular cancer processes is advantageous
- Curiosity and passion for research is important, good communication and interpersonal skills as well as a good working knowledge of English
- Enthusiastic and strong teamplayer
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Johanna Malich will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday-fFfriday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you