Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Extend the bioinformatics team and enhance its knowledge. Continuous development and implementation of novel bioinformatics methods, improvements and innovations, and integrate them into an existing pipeline. Your duties in detail:
- Programming and analysing bioinformatics data with knowledge in Python or R, using analytical and bioinformatics tools
- Further develop new methods for the computational identification of neoepitopes
- Analyze data derived from medical/immunological wet lab processes and clinical studies
- Construct state-of-the-art machine learning models
- Work within the team as well as with other interdisciplinary and/or intercultural teams
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed studies in bioinformatics or a related field of study + very good programming skills and experience (e.g. Python, R - Bioconductor)
- Knowledge in software development and experience in handling bioinformatics tools
- Statistical knowledge is highly desirable, experience in the analysis and interpretation of high-throughput data including NGS data is advantageous
- Experience in the biological/medical field. An understanding and experience of immunological and molecular cancer processes is advantageous
- Curiosity and passion for research is important, good communication and interpersonal skills as well as a good working knowledge of English
- Enthusiastic and strong teamplayer
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Johanna Malich will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you