Global Medical Science Liaison*
- Work experience
- Manager First Level
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Medical Science Liaison
- Act as field scientific/medical expert delivering continuous relevant scientific background and emerging preclinical as well as clinical data of the respective RNA-LPX cancer immunotherapy
- Develop scientific partnerships with investigators, healthcare professionals, and opinion leaders, and gather insights from the interactions in the field
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations and other involved functions to support trial sites for improving identification of potentially suitable patients, identifying, and addressing protocol-and trial-site-specific enrolment hurdles as well as supporting tools for retention of patients in trials and related substudies.
- Share insights collected in the field with internal colleagues and functions, in particular the relevant Clinical Trial Teams and Program Core Teams
- Provide scientific support, medical training to the relevant scientific background and emerging preclinical as well as clinical data for the respective RNA-LPX cancer immunotherapy clinical development department and other interested colleagues.
- Support preparation and collaboration in (regional) Advisory Boards as well as collecting input on emerging data and developments
- Attend and collect key learnings from relevant global and local conferences in collaboration with other members of the relevant scientific background and emerging preclinical as well as clinical data for the respective RNA-LPX cancer immunotherapy clinical development organization
- Identify opportunities for additional collaborations in the preclinical as well as clinical setting including Investigator Initiated Trials, and other evidence generation studies
- Ensure timely, accurate documentation of interactions, and compliance and safety reporting with international and local regulations and policies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop, apply, and refine strategy for prioritization of interactions across the RNA-LPX development platform
What you have to offer.
- PhD in life sciences/pharmacy or MD
- English fluency, German and one other language is a plus
- Ideally 3 years MSL experience
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information and clinical trial topics to a high standard
- External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with investigators and KOLs
- Understanding of clinical development and Good Clinical Research Practice is a must
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities according to business and strategic needs.
- The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice and German Codes of Practice
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 8138 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you